Camp Turkeyville RV Resort Rules
Last Updated: 09 March 2017
1. Golf carts, mopeds and scooters must be approved by the office. All drivers must have a valid driver’s license. Vehicles must stay on roads and path to Turkeyville. NO off road riding. No driving after dark. NO ATV's.
2. Check in Time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 12:00 Noon. Late checkouts (6:00 pm) are an additional $15.00 Please check with office for availability.
3. All campers with a confirmed reservation are guaranteed a site. We do the best we can to keep you in the site requested.
4. RV units must be 15 years or newer and at least 25ft in length unless approved by Turkeyville Staff.
5. NO TENTS ALLOWED.
6. NO RUGS of any kind unless they are on the gravel only.
7. 10 MPH speed limit entering and within the park. WE will strictly enforce this speed limit for the safety and enjoyment of all guests.
8. Maximum of two (2) vehicles per site. There is no parking on the grass at any time. Please park additional vehicles in designated parking areas.
9. You are welcome to fish in the pond (catch and release only). Swim in the pond at your own risk. Parents are responsible for all children in the pond area.
10. Camp Fires are allowed in provided fire pit only. Fire pits may not be moved. Wood is available for sale at the camp store. We will deliver it to your site or you can pick it up behind office.
11. No cutting down trees or limbs.
12. Please maintain your campsite in a clean and attractive manner. Toys, bikes and pool toys should be kept in an orderly manner.
13. All of the buildings in the community are smoke-free. Please dispose of your cigarettes and cigars in a designated receptacle, don’t throw them on the ground or in fire pits.
14. QUIET HOURS: 10pm to 8am: No loud music or voices. If excessive noise continues after one warning, You will be asked to leave.
15. ALL sewer hoses must have a watertight rubber collar. Please ensure that all of your hookups are in good working order.
16. ALL visitors and overnight guests must register at office. All visitors will be charged $5.00 per person. Registered guest is responsible for all actions of occupants and guests of their site. Visitors must abide by park rules.
17. Pool Hours are 10 am to 8:30 pm. Children 13 and under must accompanied by an adult at all times. Swim at your own risk as there is no Life Guard on duty, no diving or running. NO GLASS or ALCOHOL ALLOWED IN POOL AREA.
18. Pets are welcome and must be attended at all times. Maximum of two (2) pets per site. There must be no excessive barking, kept on a 6 foot leash at all times and you must clean up after them. They are not allowed on playgrounds or in pool area. Vaccination records must be provided upon request of campground office.
19. Parents are responsible for the actions and safety of their children. Your cooperation to enforce a 10pm curfew for minor children will be appreciated.
20. Laundry facilities will be open 8am to 9pm: Clean up when you are finished, Clean out lint traps, Empty all machines completely. We are not responsible for any items left behind, be considerate and do not leave your laundry in the machines unattended.
21. Bikes are welcome, please remind children to watch for vehicles. Bikes are not permitted on the sidewalks or camp store porch. Please use bike rack by pool area, no bike parking on walkway to pool. For safety of rider and pedestrians there is no bike riding after dark.
22. Site occupancy is one camping unit and two vehicles. Maximum 5 people per site. Additions will be charged $5.00 per person per day.
23. No RV, vehicle or cart washing on property.
24. No dishwashing in bathrooms, laundry mat or near drinking water.
25. Garbage will be picked up from the end of your site by 12 noon. Garbage not out by noon must be placed in the dumpster located by the camp office. Please do not throw or burn plastic, garbage or bottles in fire pits.
26. Do not dig holes or rain drainage ditches on your site. If you are concerned about drainage on your site please contact the office.
27. Firearms and Fireworks are not permitted at the resort! 28. Be respectful of other campers. Do not walk through campsites that you have not rented.
Most of all enjoy your stay and have a great time. If you have any questions or concerns please see staff in the camp office.
The Management reserves the right to evict (without refund) anyone for behavior detrimental or for the safety to the community and its guests or for failing to observe the rules of Camp Turkeyville RV Resort.